Senior geotechnical engineer / engineering geologist
Do you want to actually enjoy coming to work?
Then come and work with us!
We are looking to expand our talented team with a senior geotechnical engineer or engineering geologist.
Working with a professional and collaborative team you will be involved with challenging and stimulating work including site investigations, geo-hazard assessments, foundation design, slope stability, liquefaction analysis, retaining wall design, earthworks and construction observation.
We would love you to have:
- a Bachelors or Masters level degree specialising in Geotechnical Engineering or Geology
- over eight years of experience in the geotechnical engineering industry
- experience managing your own projects
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- proven skills in the geotechnical engineering field
- a curiosity and passion for solving geo-problems
- data analysis, modelling and interpretive report writing skills
- a client focus and a high-level of commercial awareness
- a high level of competency in relevant NZ standards
- ideally well on the path to CPEng or PEngGeol registration (we offer support to help get you there)
Ideally, you would:
- be self-aware
- be authentic
- have courage
- be compassionate
- have grit
Hamilton offers all the benefits of city life without the negatives.
Let the Tron into your blood – you’ll never look back!
Only those with a valid work visa or full working rights for New Zealand will be considered.